Friday, July 2, 2010

June 27, 2010



What a joyful day! Anna Clare was baptized this past Sunday morning.



At our church the person who is being baptized chooses a scripture to be read by a family member. I had been praying for God to give her the verse He had chosen for her. She chose Luke 1: 37. "For nothing is impossible with God."



Steve read it during the service. I pray it is a truth she will never forget.



We are so thankful that she has asked Jesus to be the Lord of her life. I pray that she desires to be obedient to Him and walks closely with Him in a real relationship all the days of her life.



Sunday night she asked me if she had to have a bath since she was baptized that morning. Completely cracked me up! We love you Anna Clare and are so very proud of the decision you have made.

3 comments:

andi said...

Kristen thank you so much for praying for Hannah Grace. Hospice is coming in...we are praying for a miracle. Words fail me.

Jamie said...

Anna Clare has grown so much since I last saw her! She is beautiful. Congratulations on her recent baptism. I think she picked the perfect verse!

Melissa said...

What a wonderful blessing to know your child's eternity is secure! This is a day you'll cherish forever!