Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday Fun


We had a girls' day today thinking (hoping!) this might possibly be our last Saturday before Baby Benton makes his appearance into the world. I am due in 10 days so we'll see.


Steve left before daylight to go hunting (and got a deer!:) so the girls and I ran some errands, shopped for our shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child , got their nails polished, and had Mexican for lunch. Yum!


I have never seen her sit so still in all my life.


We pulled into the driveway and saw this...


I am married to a crazy man. That is his deer stand he is in cutting down limbs.


He said he had hoped to be done before I got home. I think he was trying to send me into early labor. It almost worked. I like him better on the ground:)

2 comments:

kkd said...

What a fun day for you and your girls! Love O sitting still in her pigtails. :) Your true love is not normal with his deer stand in the front yard. Hilarious.

Wanting What I Have said...

What a fun day!!! And what sweet memories you made with your girls! Can't wait for baby Benton's big arrival! :)