Monday, June 2, 2008

Swimming Lessons...What a Relief!



AC started swimming lessons today. She was pretty much swimming by the end of last summer, but she has very little confidence in the water. And with a toddler to watch also, I wanted her swimming extremely well. I was a little concerned because I had heard some horror stories, but she did great! Her teacher was so sweet and prayed for the whole group before they got started asking God to keep them safe, that they would all learn to swim this week, and blessing their parents for bringing them. Every time it was her turn, she would swim underwater from her teacher to the wall, back to her teacher, and then to the steps. I was so proud of her! She was literally like a little fish all over the pool. Her little sister will definitely be signed up for next summer! My hope is that she will be jumping off of the diving board and swimming to the side by Friday. We'll see...and I'll make sure I don't forget my camera again!

1 comment:

Dona said...

C didn't have such a great day! I am hoping hwe can just get to the side of the pool. I am a freak with my children around water!!!! I think what she is doing is great!