Monday, December 8, 2008

Daddy's girl

Owen LOVES her daddy! When he comes home from work and she hears the door chime as it opens, she runs to the door yelling "Gaggy" (She cannot say daddy, so it is gaggy). She loves being outside and knows he will take her out as soon as he gets home (before the temperature dropped outside). Here is a little clip of her as she hears the door open. (She was saying "ga ga" when I filmed this but now we are to "gaggy"). It's actually a little more toned down than usual. But still cute and sweet! We think it is so funny that she looks like me but acts like Steve, and Anna Clare looks like Steve but acts like me!


7 comments:

Darby said...

So sweet! I have two little girls who do the same!!

Lydia said...

Kristen-This is beyond precious!! I bet Steve eats this attention up!

andi said...

So sweet! I like the door chime! :)

Denise said...

little sweetie!

Christy said...

This is just too cute! I hope you get your computer fixed soon. Just curious, which is more challenging...parenting a child who acts like you or Steve?

Lydia said...

Hey Kristen! We got your Christmas card today and the girls' pic is too cute! Hope you all are doing well!

3girlsmom said...

I LOVE how much girls love their daddies. However, I love even more how much DADDIES LOVE THEIR GIRLS! They seriously melt - then my heart melts!
Precious video!