Thursday, December 18, 2008

From the land of no technology...

My computer is sick with a virus. Steve took it away last Thursday and I have no clue when it will be back. So, I am without email, without blogs, without Facebook, without a way to charge my ipod (which is really interfering with my exercising), without online bill pay... You get the picture. My sister let me borrow her laptop today since I was having withdrawals, and I am playing a little catch-up. For the first few days, it was a bit of a blessing because I was able to get a good bit accomplished. But I have had enough of that and WANT MY COMPUTER BACK! :) By the way, AC told Santa that her mommy wanted a Macbook for Christmas. Do you think he'll deliver? I'm thinking not. So, here's to all of the fun Christmas posts that I'm missing...I hope to be back soon! And just in case it's not fixed before next week...MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!

P.S. Steve and AC are ringing the Salvation Army bell at the mall this afternoon and guess who forgot to send the camera with them??? He just sent me a picture on my cell phone and it is adorable!


Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11

1 comment:

andi said...

So sorry that you aren't with us like usual in Blogland. We are missing you! Get well soon!