Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Birthday Pictures


Although Anna Clare's birthday was almost 2 weeks ago, I am just now getting around to putting up some birthday pictures. We told her we would take her to eat at the restaurant of her choice, and she chose a local Mexican restaurant. This child LOVES cheese dip! So, the four of us celebrated on the night of her birthday with cheese dip, quesadillas and sombreros!







My parents and sister came over later that night with a surprise cake that my mom made for her.









I have a friend who has just started making cookie cakes. I asked her to make one for Anna Clare's birthday and this is how it turned out! Isn't it cute! Anna Clare said, "Mommy, I didn't know it was going to have a 6 on it!" She loved it! Thank you, Chani!



My mom made this cake for her to take to school to share with her teachers and friends...I love it! My sweet mom always makes a cake for her AND a cake for her to take to school.


Do you think we had enough cake, really? Don't worry...we were able to share with friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc. And if you know my husband (and my daughter, for that matter), you'll know that she had to be "cut-off" at some point from each cake, and he was just the one for the job!:)





We are getting ready for one of my most favorite holidays...Easter! What about you?

1 comment:

emily said...

I love this time of year! It reminds me so much of what a mighty God we serve.
We loved the sweets to! Thanks for sharing the pound cake.