Monday, January 10, 2011

From all the Thompson girls...



I feel like I'm an Auburn freshman again in 1993...what a great season that was! We were undefeated throughout the season but were unfortunately denied a championship attempt due to probation. My Daddy, bless his Crimson heart, spotted me cheering in the stands in the highlights on Terry Bowden's Sunday night show after at least 2 different games. But he was always a good sport about it. Just like he is today as Auburn is getting ready to play for the National Championship tonight! Today I got this text picture from him...



The caption said "War Eagle from your Roll Tide friend" Love it!


WARRRRRRRRRR EAGLE!!!

2 comments:

The Skippers said...

Your dad is too cute! That probably took a lot for him to do. It is a perfect blackmail pic. War Eagle!

Denise said...

WOW! I am so impressed your daddy did that!! He must really love you! War Eagle!! Such an awesome game!