Monday, February 7, 2011

Proud of this girl!


If you know how much of an issue we've had with Owen and her teeth brushing you will be proud of her too! She despises brushing her teeth...screams, cries, you name it. We have tried everything and while it has gotten better, I was dreading our trip to the dentist this morning. She did GREAT! (And so did her sister, who took this picture with my cell phone, but I knew she would:) Their hygienist is excellent and so incredibly patient and child-friendly. Go Owen and your clean teeth!

Also, I started this blog exactly three years ago today. I had no idea how long I would stick with it but so far so good. The girls have changed so much since my first post and I love going back and reading old posts and looking at pictures. Happy Birthday Blog and Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Lydia said...

YAY Owen!! Jacob has his first cleaning next month!! eek!

Denise said...

very proud...we have got to go. Can we take O so she can show MSN how its done??

Melissa said...

Yay for Owen! I need to make Luke an appointment for his first cleaning. Congrats on your blog birthday!

kkd said...

Look at Big Girl O being a sweet girl at the dentist's office. And I can't even take the pic from your first post.... SO precious and they just get too big too fast!