Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend Fun


Steve and I went to the beach this past weekend with some friends. I took my camera but never got it out of the bag unfortunately, so all I have are some cell phone pics...mostly of Steve.


Friday night we had a delicious dinner at Captain Anderson's. Yummy!


Saturday morning we slept until 8:22! And might have slept later except that Steve's brother called him on his cell phone and it woke us up. Doesn't he know not to call so early!? :)


We spent the entire day on the beach Saturday. As in we got out there at 10:30 that morning and came in after the sun went down (most of that time was spent under a tent). Or I did at least. Steve managed to sneak inside for some golf and a two hour nap. I had a book but only read a couple of chapters. We spent most of the time chitchatting and people watching.


We came in after dark and grilled chicken kabobs on the deck enjoying the breeze and the sound of the waves. After lunch at Pier Park on Sunday we headed back to our children. It was a wonderfully relaxing weekend and we enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you GG for taking care of our girls! We couldn't have gone without you!

2 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

Woooo wooo! What a great weekend! The beach...ALL. DAY. LONG. That sounds wonderful! I'm glad y'all had so much fun!

Melissa said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend! I'm dying to get to the beach! Unfortunately, Tracy's not that crazy about it, but Matthew and I love it!