Monday, October 10, 2011

Home Sweet Home


We went back to the beach this weekend and came home today around lunch. It was another gorgeous weekend with beautiful weather. We had a great time but I will say, it's good to be home for a while! A long while. I am 35 weeks pregnant and T.I.R.E.D. And while I like to be on the go, I can honestly say I am excited about staying home and resting...I hope!



I have an ultrasound Wednesday morning to see if this little boy has turned or if he's still breech. If you think about it, please say a prayer that he has turned (or will soon) without any cord trouble or any other problems. I would really love not to have to have a c-section.


While I have peace in the fact that God is in control and He has a perfect plan for the delivery of this sweet child, I sure would love your prayers for a safe, healthy delivery, baby, and mama :)

No comments: