Monday, February 18, 2008

Where does the time go?






I can't believe our little one is 9 months old today! The time has flown by. She is all over the place and I can hardly keep up with her. Why is it that you can put a pile of toys in front of a baby and when you turn your head they are going for the lamp cords? She is also attracted to fireplaces and stairs. And we had to install those annoying little cabinet locks. But her big sister makes a great babysitter. We enjoyed the weekend (especially getting to visit with my sister who was home from college). Thanks for the help with the ipod, E. We are also trying to avoid the flu and recovering from croup. Her mouth is better, too. (If you click on the picture of the girls with my sister, you can see her pitiful red mouth). Thanks for my Valentines date, ST. You always know the best places for dinner and good entertainment! Have a great week everyone, and Happy Birthday, baby girl! We love you!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Reading your blog is so much fun!!I can't believe Owen is 9 months old! Time flies...

Dona said...

I am so excited to see your sister! I know ya'll enjoyed the visit!!! Glad to hear everyone is getting better!