Thursday, April 10, 2008

Introducing...Emme


Emme James was born one week ago today on April 3,2008 at 11:34am. She weighed 8 pounds and 2 ounces. Emme's mom is my first cousin (really more like a sister). She entered this world (a whole lot easier and faster than her big brother, Eb) with the most black hair I have ever seen on a baby. She is a doll and already sleeping well at night (we highly recommend the Miracle Blanket). I had the privilege of being at the hospital when both she and her big brother were born. It sure did make me miss Labor and Delivery. I loved being pregnant, delivering, and my hospital stay so much that they practically had to kick me out!

Emme and her mommy (see how me and Cousin look alike!)



Emme and her daddy



Anna Clare and Emme


I wish I had pictures of Emme with her big brother but he was still at school. I think he's going to keep her, though! Welcome, Baby Emme. We love you!!!

No comments: