Monday, December 13, 2010

Signs of Christmas



How about Owen's "new" pigtails? She wanted pigtails on Saturday and I did the best I could with what I had to work with! :) Thank you Lydia for our cute shirts! Here is her website. Check it out!



Anything goes when it comes to our tree. I try to get an ornament whenever we take a trip somewhere, and one of my favorite things about decorating is pulling out all the different ornaments and the memories they hold. You can also find ornaments the girls have made, ornaments we got for wedding gifts, and ornaments that we have been given over the years.



It is COLD here! I love a cold Christmas. No telling what the weather will be on Christmas Day...it might be in the 70s, but for now it feels like Christmas outside! Because of that, the zoo has been hopping inside. Wilson is so rotten he will probably never want to spend another night outside again.



Stella made her home here about this time last year. I would have never thought these two would be this close. But she told Wilson who was boss. And he's good with that.

And one of the sweetest signs of Christmas was when I walked in the room a couple of nights ago and found Owen playing with a little nativity and singing "Away in a Manger. I convinced her to do it again for the camera.




7 comments:

kkd said...

That sweet O gave me the biggest smile singing Away in a Manger! Love the end when she sings Hay! PRECIOUS! And again, prettiest Christmas Card ever.

Denise said...

I love the new pig tails. MSN has been singing "Away in a Manger" too. Shay and I lay in bed and listen to her sing it over the monitor. So sweet. They should do a duet!

~k said...

Your card is beautiful!!!
THANK YOU!

The Skippers said...

Love Owen singing! The Christmas card is GORGEOUS!!! And you know I love your tree. The memories behind each one are the best!

Melanie said...

Such a precious singer you have! That is something to treasure always! Thank you for sharing so I can keep up with you.

Lydia said...

Ohhhh...that sweet little Owen's voice just melts my heart! And, seriously, thank you again for sending the picture Saturday. It really made my day! AND... we got the Christmas card in the mail today! Thank you!! Your girls are GORGEOUS!! :-)

Melissa said...

Oh, that video is just too sweet! I love to hear little ones singing. They have the sweetest voices! Beautiful Christmas card too! May I ask where you got your stocking that is on the front door? That's really cute!